Registration open until 17/06/2021
After this date, entries will only be accepted within the limit of places available and subject to agreement of the event referee.
Online registrations from December 1, 2020 via our service provider
NB1: There is an additional 1,50 € registration fee per runner.
NB2: a tax of 5.00 € will be applied for any modification of the SPORTident chip number.
For any other method of registration, please contact the organization
If the entry fee table fails to display correctly, first clear your browser history
|Prologue Price||Before 31/12/2020||Until 30/04/2021||Until 31/05/2021||After 31/05/2021|
|All categories||10 €||11 €||13 €||18 €|
|5 Stages Price with outfit without Prologue||Before 31/12/2020||Until 30/04/2021||Until 31/05/2021||After 31/05/2021|
|Shadowed||44 €||44 €||54 €||54 €|
|Born in 2003 and after (18 years or less)||51 €||54 €||69 €||104 €|
|Born before 2002 (18 years or more)||84 €||94 €||124 €||164 €|
|Stage Price||Before 31/12/2020||Until 30/04/2021||Until 31/05/2021||After 31/05/2021|
|Shadowed||9 €||9 €||11 €||12 €|
|Born in 2003 and after (18 years or less)||11 €||13 €||17 €||24 €|
|Born before 2002 (18 years or more)||18 €||22 €||28 €||36 €|
|Leisure courses (Green, Blue, Yellow) will be proposed every day. Open to all, not timed, not rewarded. Leisure courses (Green, Blue, Yellow) will be proposed every day. Open to all, not timed, not rewarded.||Registration on the spot|
|Born in 2003 and after (18 years or less)||10 €|
|Born before 2002 (18 years or more)||12 €|
SI card hire is available for a fee of 5 € per competition day. You will be asked to leave a deposit on collecting your SI card at the event registration. If you lose your SI card, you will be invoiced 50 €.
The official “O’France 2021” outfit will be free for all 5-day registrations (included in the registration fee). The model is available in men’s or women’s cut.
Sizes (men’s and women’s cuts):
children: 120, 130, 140 and 150
adults: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
To participate in the orienteering competition, you must:
- Hold either an annual competition license issued by the French orienteering Federation of, or a UNSS school license. No other sporting license will be accepted ;
- Or for non-licensees, hold a medical certificate of non-contra-indication to the practice of the competition in orienteering, not older than one year (photocopies accepted). Your medical certificate will allow you a Pass’Orientation issue.
To participate in a leisure course, you must :
- Hold either a FFCO license or a license UNSS or an UGSEL license ;
- Or for non-licensees, buy a Pass’Orientation. Warning: to be timed on a leisure course, you must hold a medical certificate of non-contra-indication to the practice of the competition in orienteering, not older than one year (photocopies accepted).
Cancellation / Refunds
- In the event of a COVID-related cancellation (decided by the authorities or the organizer), we will refund the full registration fee paid (excluding bank charges).
- In the event of cancellation of the events for reasons beyond our control, we reserve the right to withhold all or part of the registration fees.
- Cancellations made (by decision of the runner) before the registration deadline of 31/05/2021 will result in a refund of 80% of the registration fee.
- Cancellations requested between June 1 and June 30, 2021 will result in a deduction of 50% of the registration fee.
- No refund will be made from July 1, 2021.
- We will make any refunds from September 1, 2021.